Telus Garden 777 Richards Street, Vancouver V7X1T2
FacilitiesOutdoor Pool, State of the art 17,000 square foot gym
ONE OF DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER'S MOST DESIREABLE HIGHRISES
This is the latest signature address development behind the development team of living Shangri-La, Fairmont Pacific Rim and Vancouver House. Soaring 53 Storeys high above the office towers and nearby development, units on upper levels MAXIMIZES VIEWS of Beautiful Vancouver City Center - Endless views of water, mountain and dazzling cityscapes. Truly the heart of Downtown Vancouver.
Westcoast Design: At the buzzing Intersection of West Georgia and Richards, it features Public Art conisisting of a dramatic 300 foot long Canopy (Made from BC's Pine Bettle Wood). This provides capability to host live events and public events.
A Mixed Use building, this impressive site features an Iconic design conisisting of a 22 storey office building adjoining to the residential building. The Telus Office building is the FIRST office tower in Vancouver, BC that is certified LEED PLATINUM. It's also the first building to recycle Rainwater for toilet water and irrigation, Green Roofs and utilize solar energy to power the tower's external lighting. If you use the restrooms at Glowbal or the office towers, do not be surprised if after a flush the water is still yellow. The Telus Office building also has an Impressively beautiful handcrafted Fazioli Piano made in Venice, Italy.
- Developer: Westbank
- LEED Gold Certified
- Many of the larger units feature large wraparound balconies and patios
- Highend Miele Appliances
- Equipped with Centralized AC and Heating, High Speed Internet and cable, Concierge
- 17000 square foot Gym
- 25 Metre Long Outdoor Pool
- Each unit is customized with the High-end Telus package
WHY WE LOVE Telus Garden:
- Convenience - An Elevator ride away from Trendy Coffee shops, Fine Dining, Grocery shopping and world Class Shopping
- The new location of Glowbal Group's Collection of their Flagship Restaurant GLOWBAL - 15000 square foot of Dining Area, Cocktail Lounge. On a sunny beautiful day, make sure to catch a seat on their outdoor patio where they have 150 seats. If you can, snag a seat in their unique bird cages.
- The Canada Line Skytrain Station is a minute walk away. The Skytrain is located underground so one can enjoy the convenience of the skytrain yet not be bothered by the noise.